Plastic Or Metal Housing For Food Pens?

6 January 2023
 Categories: Business, Blog

Food-safe pens for use in food-processing plants come in two styles. One has a metal housing, where the barrel, clip, and other exterior parts are all metal, and the other has plastic-style housing, where the barrel is plastic, and the clip and other exterior parts may be plastic or metal. As long as the pens are all using materials certified as food safe, you can choose either type in a pinch. Read More